PHOTO SESSION INFORMATION
HOW IT WORKS
This is the typical sequence of events for a photo session:
- CONSULTATION: Contact me to schedule a free in-person or phone consultation. We discuss everything related to a photo session so we can customize it to your needs. You can use this consultation to help decide if you want to book a session. We also use this as a planing session so we are aligned on exactly what you want to get out of your session. If you end up booking a session, we’ll be ready to go.
- SCHEDULE YOUR SESSION: We schedule your photo session, with optional hair and makeup.
- PHOTO SESSION: We meet either at one of my studios or at our chosen location for an amazing photo session. I talk you through every detail of the photo session to help you relax and have a great time getting amazing photos.
- REVEAL: Following your photo session, we schedule a time for you to come to the studio for an in-person review of your edited photos. At this time you decide what you would like to purchase from your session (prints, albums, digital files, canvases, etc.).
- PRODUCT PREP & DELIVERY: I prepare your order, including any additional retouching or album design.
Consultations are free.
Photography sessions are priced based on a a session fee plus separate product pricing. The photo session fee is $250 for photos taken in the studio or on location in the Denver area, including up to 90 minutes of photography. Extended sessions are also available.
The session fees cover the time for the session and preparation of images for your review. Available products include traditional and fine art prints, canvas, metal prints, digital images, and albums. Custom-designed leather albums that beautifully illustrate your session include both a physical album and a digital copy. Retouching is included at no additional cost.
Please contact me for additional pricing details.
HAIR AND MAKEUP
With advanced request, I can arrange for a hair and make-up artist for your photo session. There are additional fees for the hair/makeup artist.
I offer a generous referral program. Coordinate with a friend to book a session for each of you and you can both immediately take advantage of the referral program.
Please see the “Contact” page for location details. I have two studio locations including one in central Denver and another in Aurora at the Southlands Mall.