PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOTS – IN STUDIO
1045 Lincoln St., #301, Denver 80203
$95 per Selected Photo
- NO session fee on dedicated “headshot days” (see schedule in the booking section below)
- or a $200 session fee on other days
- 1-hour appointment (many sessions need only 30 minutes)
- Custom high-end retouching on purchased photos
- Unlimited outfit changes
- Posing and expression guidance
- Expert lighting
- Multiple background options
- Immediate photo review and selection during your appointment
HAIR AND MAKEUP
With advance request (before booking), I can arrange for a hair and make-up artist for your photo session. There are additional fees and time needed for hair and makeup. Contact me to check availability. (Available only for regular sessions; not available on “Headshot Day” sessions.)
BOOK NOW (Individual Professional Headshots)
HIGH-VOLUME COMPANY HEADSHOTS
I offer high-volume professional headshots for your business or event. These are are customized to your needs, though the common scenario is to schedule one or more days at your location to photograph your employees or event participants throughout the day(s) with a specific, clean backdrop and a consistent look. We will work out the specific details for your needs and create an agreement to outlines the activities and deliverables.
HOW IT WORKS
- CONSULTATION/INFORMATION: Contact me so we can discuss your needs and the details of what to expect for a large group session. We will work through the details to plan a session for your needs.
- PREP FOR YOUR SESSION: We will coordinate activities leading up to your session, including a location, a possible site visit by me in advance of the session (particularly for sessions in or near Denver), information I will need from you regarding the people to be photographed, and tips we can give your employees/participants for their photos.
- PHOTO SESSION DAY(S): The details of our day will be customized to your needs. The common scenario is for your employees to visit the photo area, possibly on a set schedule or time window, and check in for their photo session. There, they will be given guidance for their poses before we start their photos. We then take their photos and they review them immediately to select their choice of photos.
- PRODUCT PREP & DELIVERY: I prepare your order based on our prior agreement, which may include various forms of retouching.