CREATIVE HEADSHOTS AND PORTRAITURE INFORMATION
HOW IT WORKS
This is the typical sequence of events for an individual portrait session. Headshot information is available on my headshots page.
- CONSULTATION: Contact me to schedule a free consultation (in-person, by video call, or by phone). We discuss everything related to a photo session so we can customize it to your needs. You can use this consultation to help decide if you want to book a session. We also use this as a planing session so we are aligned on exactly what you want to get out of your session. If you end up booking a session, we’ll be ready to go.
- SCHEDULE YOUR SESSION: We schedule your photo session, with optional hair and makeup.
- PHOTO SESSION: We meet either at my studio or at our chosen location for an amazing photo session. I talk you through every detail of the photo session to help you relax and have a great time getting amazing photos.
- REVEAL: Following your photo session, we schedule a time for you to come to the studio for an in-person review of your edited photos. At this time you decide what you would like to purchase from your session (prints, albums, digital files, canvases, etc.). Same-day reveals are available for schedule-constrained needs, though I recommend a later review for a better experience, so you can see edited photos.
- PRODUCT PREP & DELIVERY: I prepare your order, including any additional retouching or album design.
Consultations are free.
Photography sessions are priced based on a session fee plus separate product pricing. The photo session fees start at $250. Extended sessions are also available. The session fees cover the time for the session and the preparation of images for your review. Available products include museum-quality fine art prints and canvases, traditional lustre wall art, and metal wall art. Albums (books) and digital images may also be purchased. Retouching is included at no additional cost.
Please contact me for additional pricing details.
I specialize in the highest quality wall art and albums, with museum-grade products that are made to last hundreds of years. While my favorite products include fine art prints and canvases, I also offer metal and lustre prints, amoght other options. Custom-designed albums are also very popular.
HAIR AND MAKEUP
With advanced request, I can arrange for a hair and make-up artist for your photo session. There are additional fees for the hair/makeup artist.
I offer a generous referral program. Coordinate with a friend to book a session for each of you and you can both immediately take advantage of the referral program.